|Connect with EBONI alumni on Facebook »
The overarching goal of the EBONI Alumni Association is to help Emerson invest in diversity and transform the landscape of the communications industry. The organization which takes its name from the student group EBONI (Emerson's Black Organization with Natural Interests), is recognized as a special interest group within the Emerson College Alumni Association. Additional chapters are planned for New York, Atlanta, Chicago & Boston. The group seeks to establish the Emerson College legacy of excellence in communications as a presence in the consciousness of black people nationwide and encourage and inspire African American participation and financial support.
The association plans to:
• Engage the African American community of
For more information about membership, please contact Stephen Farrier '75 or Nanci Isaacs '79.
undergraduate, graduate & EBONI alumni
• Heighten awareness of the Emerson brand to prospective
• Develop mentorship and internship programs
• Increase awareness of the Mary Burrill Scholarship for
• Organize events that affirm and illuminate our mission